Larderia Palace

Built in 1752 by the prince of Larderia, Francesco Litterio Moncada, the palace stood in the middle of a vast and fragrant citrus grove, which however over the years has been entirely occupied by construction. Today the building appears suffocated in the midst of rural buildings, between alleys and alleys that prevent the clear view of the austere monument. All the elevations of Villa Larderia were made with material from the Aspra tuff quarries. Today the building is owned by the Collegiate Sisters of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.